Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
G-d works in mysterious ways :) and I Love Him for it!  If you couldn't tell my move has been delayed Again do to construction.  Anyway the day I was supposed to move, the weekend of the 30th, I woke up with a really bad tooth ache, it turns out that I will need a root canal.  I feel blessed that my move was delayed, because now I can get my tooth fixed at home, rather then in a foreign country.  Also I would have had a 12 hour flight with a tooth ache, and I can guarantee you the person sitting next to me would have thrown me off the plane due to all my whining.  I'm sure Qatar has some great health offices, I would just rather not use them while I am over there.
Also Everyone (yeah you know who you are) keeps asking me how I feel about the delay.  I believe everything happens for a reason, everything is planned for us and there are really no coincidences in life.  So I take this situation as a test to see how I will respond to it, and just like I opened this post with the quote about the ability to wait, all I can do is think positively and not get anxious.  Also if you all wanna help me stay positive, Stop asking me how I feel.
I googled positive posters and the 2 I posted were the only ones I liked.

1 comment:

  1. And another great thing about the delay is that we can spend more time together. Maybe. If we remember. ;)

    ReplyDelete